Menu
Relationships / The Witty

The Love Of Your Love – Horptie’s Take

The Love Of Your Love – Horptie’s Take

Finally we are here.

How has your week been fam? Mine?

Let me start from my weekend… It was one eventful one, and then the week itself has been full of lessons.

So have you been able to digest all two previous posts on “Guys That Are Always At Your Beck And Call, Do You Find Them appealing/Enticing Or Not?

If you are just reading on this topic, you can find the links to the two previous post here { https://horptie.wordpress.com/2018/09/20/the-love-of-your-love/ and https://horptie.wordpress.com/2018/10/11/the-love-of-your-love-2/ }.
Here. It is a two-way thing for me, I will say I almost totally agree with all that has been said in the previous posts. I’m only here to draw a clear conclusion for summary readers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

As much as I like a guy to be readily available to help (don’t miss *help* in there), there is the point where he should draw a line between being useful and just merely being used.

It is just any other way as generally where an item loses its value. What do you suppose happens to it at this point or what do you think you would ordinarily do to this item there? Exactly, the same goes to every other thing that has a use or is needed. The moment something stops serving you, you discard or just keep without relevant maintenance. It is even worse when it is in the case of a person. One doesn’t need for the person to get to the point where they ‘stop’ being useful, one just needs to realise that he or she doesn’t see a worth in the person to start misbehaving to these persons.

How much worse it is when it is in a relationship or for whatsoever reason, in a boy-girl situation as we have been speaking on from the inception of this topic.

Speaking not biblically now though, let us remember that God made a

woman dependent – it’s just (always somewhere) in her nature. And for this, she is bound to want attention, care and love. He asked that a woman be submissive, for this, our emotions, thoughts and abilities are in a restriction #grinning. He made our hormones (both the sexual one and the sensual ones) to be overly active, for this we tend to be more vulnerable than the male counterpart – we are more touchy, care and attention needy as well as givers (should I say unfortunately).

These are some of the reasons why even in attitudes (as much as we the female may not want to agree), we are bound to want someone who we can access at whatever time we supposedly need them. Putting and keeping the value on such person’s now depend on the liking for that person.

In total, I’ll say that it is entirely up to the guy to know when and how to put relevance on himself in whatsoever kind of relationship he finds himself in; to the female counterpart as well as to his fellow male because trust me, we have many who are ready to exploit.

This is the sum total of my view as I promised to share on the issue we have been discussing.

Being relevant is not a big deal, staying relevant is the real job.

Your humble space-friend-in-love,
Horptie.

About Author

Hey there, welcome to my blog; a faith, relationship and lifestyle blog. Thank you for the opportunity to share my world and knowledge with you. Stay with me as we cruise and explore on life matters as it relates to me and you.

10 Comments

• rue202
    October 18, 2018 at 9:22 am

Quick question: what exactly are you trying to say with that image?

• horptie
      October 18, 2018 at 9:36 am

Hey dear, that was an incomplete post. It is well updated now please.

• rue202
        October 18, 2018 at 9:43 am

Oh, right.

• horptie
          October 18, 2018 at 9:44 am

Thank you for your attentiveness.

• afolayan emmanuel
    October 21, 2018 at 6:25 pm

Eye-opening. Staying relevant is necessary. Nice!!!

• horptie
      October 21, 2018 at 6:37 pm

Absolutely ! You’re most welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Phemmy
    October 25, 2018 at 9:57 pm

Good view, thumbs up. I hope you enjoy expressing yourself and you’re finding it fun.?
    *Being relevant isn’t the real deal staying relevant is the real deal* very true. Even if attaining relevance has it own cost.
    The greatest mystery in life is *time and chance*.
    Ecclesiastes 9:11 I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
    *Keep on keeping on.* enjoy expressing yourself, when the *time* comes and the *chance* presents itself the world will hear you. I hope and pray they meet you prepared when they happen to you. *The reward of hard work is more work* ๐Ÿ˜‰

• horptie
      October 27, 2018 at 8:17 am

Awwwn, amen and amen!
      Thank you so much for your kind words and prayers – I’m absolutely happy doing what I do, and I’m grateful for what God is doing through me and it.
      Thank you so much for your time and attentiveness.
      I look forward to the “more work”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰. Just keep Spreading the word; talk about the blog to somebody. God bless you dear.

• The Eclectic Contrarian
    November 28, 2018 at 4:13 am

โ€œwe tend to be more vulnerable than the male counterpart โ€“ we are more touchy, care and attention needy as well as giversโ€
    Not entirely! Men have these things just the same. We donโ€™t like to show nor admit it though! And I have met women who seem completely impenetrable as you think men are. It goes both ways.

• horptie
    November 28, 2018 at 8:22 am

Omg!! Did I hear some hurt in there,๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„.
    So true, I know some ladies that can be extremely adamant when it comes to emotions and well, a tiny fraction of guys who are extremely vulnerable too; but the truth is, according to researches those are rare. Also looking through the whole Bible, how God made man and women, it is embedded in it. I’m not sure how to explain but the Bible implies it